Monday, October 19, 2009

Hanging with the Boys!!


One of the treats of living in Mobile now is that I am close to my family. Hiram, my Godson is 5 and Hudson, his little brother is 2. They are my cousin's babies and I love doing things with them. Early this month they came to spend the night with me and we went to see "Suessical the Musical" at the University. A few weeks later I went and stayed with them and we went to see "Playhouse Disney Live." We have tickets to see "Finding Nemo on Ice" in December. I have to admit that I love seeing those shows probably more than them!!! I also got to watch Hiram play soccer early one Saturday morning. These little guys are so special to me. Hiram told his mom one night before he went to sleep, "I just love Steph!" Aaaawwwww....that just makes my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment