Monday, October 19, 2009

October Creations and Celebrations

Reading other blogs has inspired me to be crafty and creative. I love doing little projects, but time and money always come into play. But, this weekend I had a little time and energy so I used some of my talents. First I was so proud of my wrapping job for my cousin Caroline's birthday present.

THEN.....I made some GHOST COOKIES...ooooohhh!!
Nutter Butter Cookies
White Almond Bark
Mini Chocolate Morsels

FANTASTIC!!!



Mom and I went to Hattiesburg, MS for Caroline's 2nd birthday party and Anna Cooper's Baptism. These girls are my cousin Taylor's babies. We went to mass first for the baptism and then Caroline had a "Costume Party" for her birthday. It was so cute. Caroline and Anna Cooper were elephants (Anna Cooper's hat was so cute but she didn't like it too much). Hiram was Captain America and Hudson was Buzz Light Year. So cute.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging! Your wrapping job for Caroline's gift was cute and she loved what was inside mr potato head is so cute and my little pony bathed with her last night! Cute pics of the party ! I cant believe CC tied a ribbon around my babies neck?? Thanks so much for making the cookies they were precious my sis n law complemented them and my mom said yeah she is a good cook so my sis n law came and found me and asked if I really made them and I said no that my mom was saying you were a good cook and she goes "oh I was wondering" (Ha- she knew I couldnt have been that patient and crafty). See you this weekend at the wedding

    ReplyDelete