Monday, October 5, 2009

Bachelorette Party
















We had Shelley's "The Final Fling Before the Ring" in August in Birmingham. The guys went to the lake for the bachelor party so we had the house to ourselves. We had an entire agenda for the night...but once we got to Hogans...we never left! The PINK FLAMINGO!! I had picked up some blow-up pink flamingos at the Dollar Tree just to be funny and to add some pink decorations. Just as we were leaving, I decided to grab one of the flamingos....BOY....it turned out to make the night soooo funny! First off, we named him Rufus after the limo driver. Rufus went everywhere and he even had a little leash, so he walked!! When we got to the bar...as if the boas were not enough to draw attention to us, I had Rufus. As we were paying our "cover" to get into the bar, I asked "Do I have to pay for Rufus?" The bouncer couldn't see him because he was shorter then the counter, so he kind of looked at me a little crazy like, until I lifted up the pink flamingo, then he looked at me really crazy like. He then responded to my question about paying for Rufus saying "Pink flamingos get in free on Saturday night!" I thought that was the funniest response he could have come back with. I was laughing all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment