Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Okay...so here goes my first attempt at Not Me! Monday.

For Wednesday lunch, Thursday dinner, and Friday dinner, I did not eat at the Mexican restaurant, or the same one twice...Not Me.

I did not let my Godson (5) and his brother (2) eat Pringles and Nutter Butter Cookies on my sofa at 10:00pm after we had been to see Seussical the Musical...Not Me!!

I did not eat hot wings on Saturday night until I was so full, I was pretty much miserable the rest of the night...never!

When I was hanging out with my friends watching football, I did not get jealous of their beautiful babies and wish I had that....not for a minute.

I did not put out my brand new scarecrow on my porch (not protected from the rain) right before a huge southern down pour, nor did I feel sorry for him as if he were a real person ;-). Not Me!!

I also did not order a dozen donuts to eat over the weekend nor did I order one extra hot one....just because that's how they taste the best. Not Me!!

See...I'm just so on top of things in my life!!!

1 comment: