Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Costume Decisions!!!

I have been so proud of my costumes for the last couple of years!! I am not sure I could top what I've done in the past. First I was Anna Nicole Smith..07!!! That costume was hilarious....I don't think anyone else what have thought of that...and at first they would say..."Who are you?" but then when I told them they couldn't stop laughing. Then there was Marilyn Monroe-08. Fun....but not as good as the Anna! I'm not sure what this year holds for me.....decisions, decisions, decisions!!! Oh and that's my friend Meghan in 07 as the beer maid!!! Meghan and I lived together during college and then we met again...years later. She's getting married in May to a great man that she met because of me!!!! Yahoo! And then the other picture has Meghan again as a sailor girl and Shelley as a flapper.



No comments:

Post a Comment